Tour duration: 1 day (approx. 8 hours)
Guide in English
Itinerary: Start from Como (h 9 am) or any other town in the area.
Pickup and dropoff at your hotel or apartment
Arrival in Milan centre.
– History of Milan
– Visit of Cathedral: about Euro 16 per person (skip-the-line tickets booked in advance for you)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
Piazza Della Scala:
– La Scala Theater (on request visit of Museum, about Euro 10 per person)
– Leonardo Da Vinci (on request visit of exhibition, about Euro 10 per person)
Time for lunch on your own and shopping in the Shopping District (Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan is considered the capital of fashion).
Panoramic restaurant or others with typical local specialties will be suggested.
Some more visits of the city among these, according to available time:
– Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper (Cenacolo): must be booked in advance
– Bramante Apse in San Satiro
– Brera; on request possible visit of Pinacoteca Museum (about Euro 15 per person)
– San Maurizio with Bernardino Luini frescoes
– Triennale modern art museum
– Navigli and Darsena area (canals of Milan)
– Milan soccer stadium and Leonardo horse
– other museums or exhibitions on request
Comfortable clothes and shoes according to season and weather forecast.
Book your tour or just ask for more information:
Please write to: email@example.com
or Call, Send SMS, Viber to: +39 318.104.22.168
or WhatsUp me: click here
Please clearly indicate which date/s you are interested, number of people and where exactly you will be staying.