Tour duration: 1 day (approx. 8 hours)
Guide in English
Itinerary: Start from Como (h 9 am) or any other town in the area. Pickup and dropoff at your hotel or apartment.
Arrival in Milan centre (less than one hour driving)
Walk to Piazza Duomo (Cathedral Square):
– History of Milan
– Visit of Cathedral: about Euro 20 per person (skip-the-line tickets will be booked in advance for you)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele (the Arcade)
– La Scala Opera House (on request visit of Museum, about Euro 10 per person)
Time for lunch on your own and shopping in the Shopping District (Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan is considered the capital of fashion).
Panoramic restaurant or others with typical local specialties will be suggested.
Some more visits of the city among these (according to available time):
– Leonardo Da Vinci Last Supper (Cenacolo): must be booked in advance
– Leonardo exhibition in Galleria (Euro 15 per person)
– Bramante Apse in San Satiro
– Brera: on request possible visit of Pinacoteca Museum (about Euro 15 per person)
– San Maurizio Monastero Maggiore with Bernardino Luini frescoes
– Triennale Modern Art Museum
– Navigli and Darsena area (the canals of Milan)
– Milan soccer stadium and Leonardo horse
– other museums or exhibitions on request
Comfortable clothes and shoes according to season and weather forecast.
Book your tour or just ask for more information:
Please write to: email@example.com
or Call, iMessage, SMS, Viber to: +39 322.214.171.124
or WhatsUp me: click here
Please clearly indicate which date/s you are interested, number of people and where exactly you will be staying.